Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Duh!


Sometimes I can be really stupid when it comes to very simple technical things. Like I have a dear sweet aunt who has been crocheting me doilies for Christmas for years, and all I have done with them in stick them in a box. I never wanted to lay them on coffee tables, but I loved that she made them for me, so I just stashed them until I got a better idea.
Today I found it.
I was flipping through my craft blogs this morning and I found a great tutorial for a Doily Pillow.
Apparently you just sew the doilies together. For some reason I had it in my mind that I would have to crochet a whole pillow-front. I feel very silly now. The pillows on this tutorial are so cute, I am going to have to dig around in my closet and find them from Christmas past.
Add this to the Must Craft list.

No comments:

Post a Comment